LinkedIn Adds Sponsored Updates similar to Facebook’s sponsored stories
Now you can ensure your status update appears in the newsfeed with “Sponsored Updates. The objective of this offering is to;
3 Items to Know About LinkedIn Sponsored Updates
1. Raise awareness for your product, brand or service
2. Generate quality leads by sharing insights that professionals seek
3. Create value and establish trust that sparks ongoing conversations and deeper customer relationships
Targeting Your Audience with Sponsored Updates
Sponsored updates allow you to target you audience and set a campaign budget for each sponsored update. If you have advertised with Facebook’s sponsored stories than you will understand the value in this type of advertising.
LinkedIn continues to be our favorite place to reach business professionals and work opportunities. As a online advertising platform, LinkedIn has been relatively constant over the past year as a leader in favored communications, with the exception of the short release of a trail ad format in the summer of 2013. Today, our LinkedIn’s ad format, called “Sponsored Updates,” follows the trend of promoted Ad content or on-line content marketing, even though the ad placements are classified as ads and priced on a cost-per-click basis.
Cost of LinkedIn Sponsored Updates
Bidders have the choice to pay-per-click by entering the cost per click (amount you feel comfortable paying). Paying per click is a marketing industry accepted practice for most performance marketing goals where ROI is important.
One fundamental principal to keep in mind with LinkedIn Sponsored Updates, advertisers only pay 1 cent more than the next highest Ad bidder. In summary, you most likely won’t pay the maximum bid, but it’s a good practice to assume you might. Hire a professional to give you guidance as you up on spend on the LinkedIn Platform.
When setting a bid, the minimum CPC is $2 per click. LinkedIn also provides a “Suggested Range.” Keeping your bid at the higher of the range or above will help to keep the ad serving. The actual cost will be determined by the ad auction. – clickz.com
Access the FREE RESOURCES guides for LindedIn >
5 Benefits Your Business Can Gain with LinkedIn Sponsored Updates:
1. Drive your company’s updated content to more individuals and attract new network connections
2. Increase visibility with niche audiences with our all-conclusive targeting options
3. Ensure that your marketing messages are pushed out on every device: desktop, tablet, and mobile
4. Select your preferred budget and select the cost per click or cost per impression you want
5. Maximize Direct Sponsored Content for testing your messaging
Services for LinkedIn Sponsored Updates
LinkedIn for Business: 951-902-3263
LinkedIn Adds Sponsored Updates
3 Steps to Add Connections to Your LinkedIn Account
Author: JoAnne Funch,
Owner of LinkedIn for Business
July 30, 2013;
Updated: January 12, 2015
LinkedIn continues to be our favorite place to reach business professionals and use new opportunities like LinkedIn Sponsored Updates. As a online advertising platform, LinkedIn has been relatively constant over the past year as a leader in favored communications