Win in Business with the Benefits of Professional LinkedIn Profile Updates
Turn your Professional LinkedIn Profile into an IMPRESSIVE statement of who you are!
What Professional LinkedIn Profile Updates Entail
Understanding your background, objectives, and ideal client, we craft your unique professional story in a manner that engages ideal audiences seeking your product and compels them to reach out to you. Utilizing a conversational, enticing narrative approach, your updated professional LinkedIn profile will provoke confidence and credibility while optimally showcasing you.
Are you managing your professional reputation? If you do a Google search on your name chances are your LinkedIn profile will come up first, reason enough to be confident that you have a stellar profile that is up to date, optimized and showcases your professional brand.
Google has been sending more traffic to Google in the past six months of 2015 compared to the same period in 2014 and this trend is expected to continue into 2016 according to a recent news report.
Remember, people, meet us online often before they meet us in person. You need to make an important first impression. An incomplete profile can communicate indifference – and what professional wants that!
LinkedIn Keeps changing…
If you want to be kept “in the know” sign up for my FREE LinkedIn updates and personal best strategies
A professional LinkedIn profile communicates what and who we are all about and affords us a great opportunity to tell our story far beyond how we might show up on a resume. We can share through multi-media platforms which enhances who we are – video, slide shares and images further develop our brand visually attracting the right connections.
Benefits You Gain with Our LinkedIn Profile Update:
• Showcase your professional brand
• Up to date reputation management
• Aligns with your business objectives
• Attract more of your target audience
• Shine as an authority in your field
• Shows the path of your career journey
• Displays professional recommendations of what people say about you
• Social proof of your skills and expertise
• Share presentations, images and video of projects you are proud of
Your LinkedIn Profile Can Make A Terrific 1st Impression:
Remember, people meet us online often before they meet us in person. You need to make an important first impression.
• Think about yourself as a brand.
• What is your personal brand?
• What differentiates you?
• What do you do better than others?
• How can you build an emotional connection to others?
• Build a brand that is reflective of who you are in the real world not who you are on a resume.