8 Proven LinkedIn For Business Strategies
There’s no question that you need to be using LinkedIn for business if you want a cost effective way to market brands, get more leads and increase your sales.
However, many social media “experts” are promoting the idea that you can just join LinkedIn and expect an automatic avalanche of sales to your business. This is simply not the case.
As a social media consultant, I don’t consider myself an expert, but I do have many practical LinkedIn strategies that I use for my own account as well as my clients’ accounts to get RESULTS. In addition, I run regular LinkedIn For Business webinars where I teach business people how to apply these strategies effectively.
My webinars include a full video presentation and a live demonstration of all my strategies.
I’ve been helping business owners and non-profit organizations to increase their visibility in the marketplace since 1994, so I understand your needs in business more than most.
In My 45 Minute LinkedIn For Business Webinar, You’ll Learn These Proven LinkedIn For Business Strategies:
1. The quickest and easiest way to build a 100% complete profile
2. A little known shortcut to identify the very keywords your customers are using to search for your product or service
3. The secret to outrank your competition in LinkedIn search
4. How to engage with your target audience and position yourself as the expert
5. What every successful LinkedIn business user knows about groups
6. Plus my proven step by step strategy to market yourself on LinkedIn without looking like you’re even trying
7. If you’re struggling to see any kind of return for your efforts on LinkedIn so far.
8. You’re not alone… you just need to take well-chosen action steps.
LinkedIn is still a new social networking platform to many business people, in fact LinkedIn was established in late 2002 and continues to grow and offer more features all the time.
Today, you have the opportunity to be one of the few who are seeing results from your LinkedIn efforts. 47% of LinkedIn users are in the US, 22% in Europe and 13.6% in Asia – there is lots of opportunity to connect, sometimes we just need to think bigger!
In my Advanced LinkedIn For Business webinar, I’ll guide you through everything you need to do to market your brand, get more leads and increase your sales with LinkedIn. You’ll get to look over my shoulder and see exactly what I’m doing that’s getting me results on LinkedIn, no holds barred.
Be sure to sign up and reserve your spot in the next available session, and come back here to share your “aha moments” and ask any questions you may have about what you’ve learned during the LinkedIn For Business course.